Jinshi solid surface material has an innovative pore-free dense structure, which makes bacterial dirt nowhere to be parasitic, which makes it easier to clean. To keep the solid surface of Jinshi solid and bright, it also needs proper maintenance methods:One Basic maintenance
The product has excellent physical properties, and water stains, food, dust, and bacteria will not invade its surface. Routine maintenance only needs to remove dust and dirt with sponge, soap or window cleaner, paper towels. To disinfect, wipe the surface with diluted bleach and water (1: 1) or other disinfecting water. Soak up the towel in time.Two special care
For those stubborn dirt, such as black liquor, hair dye, food coloring and other stubborn stains, the decontamination step should be performed based on different surface of the board.
1. Smooth surface: Polish with a decontamination detergent in a circular shape, then clean, then wipe with a dry towel. Every once in a while, wipe the entire tabletop with a clean cloth to keep its surface smooth.
2. Matte: Rub with a clean cloth dipped in non-abrasive detergent in a circular direction. Dry with a towel. And use non-abrasive polishing objects to enhance the surface effect.
3. High light: Use sponge and non-abrasive brightener. Dirt that is particularly difficult to remove can be sanded with 1200 grit sandpaper, and then polished with a soft cloth and brightener.
4, artificial stone sink: use decontamination detergent and water. It is commonly used to soak a 1: 1 bleach solution for 10-15 minutes, and then wash the bottom and surroundings with hand water.
Three Solve special problems (remove knife marks, scratches, burn marks)
One of the advantages of artificial stone countertops is that they can be repaired after being scratched or damaged. As with dirt removal, knife and scratch removal must be performed on different surfaces.1. Smooth and clean surface:
Use a 600-mesh sanding disc to polish it in a circle. After removing the knife marks and scratches, use a 800-1200-mesh sanding disc to polish it in a circle. Finally, wipe it with a clean cloth.2. Matte:
the same as the above-mentioned smooth surface treatment method, then wipe with a soft cloth and brightener, and finally wipe with a clean cloth.3. High light:
first use an 800-mesh abrasive disc until the scratches disappear, then sand with a 1200-1500-mesh abrasive disc, then sand with 2000-mesh abrasive paper, and finally wipe it with a clean cloth.Four maintenance methods
1. When hot pots, hot plates or other high-temperature utensils just taken out from the fire or microwave oven are placed on the artificial stone countertop, they should be separated by thermal insulation mats or tripods with rubber feet. When electric frying pans or other heating appliances are placed on the countertop, they should be covered with fireproof mats to avoid damage to the artificial stone countertop. Exposure to strong chemicals for too long may cause damage to the artificial stone countertop. If paint removers, oven cleaners, baths containing acetone or methine chloride, deacidifiers, toilet cleaners, adhesives, paint thinners, etc. are splashed on the surface, they should be washed with soapy water as soon as possible, and then clean Wash and dry with a towel.
2. Open the cold water before pouring hot water into the water tank; cool the hot oil before pouring it into the water tank or discarding it.
3. Cut vegetables on a cutting board, not on artificial stone countertops. Do not allow heavy or sharp objects to directly impact the surface, and do not use hot water immediately after rinsing with cold water to avoid leaving traces. If the water stays on the artificial stone countertop for a long time (because the water contains a large amount of bleach and scale), it will form stubborn dirt, which will make the countertop color lighter and affect the appearance. The surface should be dried as soon as possible, heated with a hair dryer or dried with a surface 600-1200 Wipe with water-milled paper, spray with brightener after drying. Small white marks can be moistened with edible oil and a dry cloth to gently wipe the surface.